Acebeam A-4 Smart Battery Charger
Broad spectrum of Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH, Ni-CD rechargeable cell size. Supporting AC charging and DC charging.A4 Charger automatically identification of Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, manually select the LiFePO4 battery. Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently. LCD display of each cell’s voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type. Advanced protection against short circuiting, overcurrent, overcharging and wrong polarity direction.
How to charge cells
. Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The charger automatically check the battery.
2. If the charger stand for 30s without inserting batteries or pressing the switch button. It will start the energy saving function as brightness of LCD screen decreased
3. Reverse insert battery or wrong operation will lead the LCD screen display "Err". A4 charger automatically identified Li-ion/ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed.
4. Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot.
Short press 1S: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA .
Long press 5S: select charging mode between Li-ion and LiFePO4 .
5. For safety, A4 will automatically stops charging when reach 12 hours. Remove batteries and unplug the power when charging is done.
- Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
- 12V-24V(DC) 2000mA(Max)
- Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mAx4/1000mAx4
- Size: 145 x 104 x 39.5 (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight: 260g
What's in the box:
- Acebeam A4 Charger
- AC Adapter Cable (US)
- Car Charging Cable
- User Manual