Acebeam E70 Titanium EDC Flashlight
This item is a special order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and shipping delays.
Acebeam E70-Titanium flashlight is totally unique. Bringing the performance to back up the distinct aesthetics of its 5.05’’long stonewashed titanium body, which looks more like premium-priced custom flashlights. A titanium recessed tail switch button allows the light to tail stand while giving you access to six output levels from 1 to 4,000 lumens. The whole light features 14 separate slanted slots that you can eventually fill with tritium tubes, further amplifying the aesthetic of this high-performance pocket EDC flashlight.
- LED : XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen; 11 days
- Low: 50 lumens; 50 hours
- Mid1: 180 lumens; 625cd; 50 meters; 12 hours 45 minutes
- Mid2: 650 lumens; 1,600cd; 80 meters; 4 hours
- High: 1,300 lumens; 3,600cd; 120 meters; 1 hour 45 minutes
- Turbo: 4,000 lumens; 14,400cd; 240 meters; 1 hours 30 minutes
- Strobe: 1,650 lumens; 2 hours 30 minutes
- Max. output 4,000 lumens
- Max. beam distance: 220 meters (721feet)
- Max. runtime: 11 days
- Peak beam intensity: 12,100cd
- Pocket-sized, compact flashlight featuring with exquisite appearance and high amount of power
- A max output level of as much as 4000 lumens output in an ultra compact size
- Adopts an advanced LED to give great light efficiency
- Powered by one 21700 USB battery, equipped with a built-in USB-C port (cable included), it is conveniently rechargeable without the need for a separate charger
- 21700 battery power source provides long runtimes for extended periods of use
- A single 18650 battery is also adoptable (CR123 or RCR123 are NOT compatible)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 5 Brightness levels and 2 special modes (Strobe and Moonlight) for various scenarios
- Utilize the most sophisticated technology to offer small device that doesn't sacrifice on power
- Lockout mode and "double click to turn on" design prevents accidental activation
- Smart ITS temperature control system provides stability and optimum performance
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Strobe mode disorients an attacker without excessive force
- All-in-one metal tail switch for convenient operation
- Tail stand-capable for use as a candle
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable Titanium
- Impact resistance to 1 meter and waterproof to 2 meters submersible
1:Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2:It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3:Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4:Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5:Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6:Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7:Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8:This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9:Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.