Acebeam X50 Flashlight
The Acebeam X50 has set the new standards for search lights. This X50 is powered by the customized Li-ion battery pack, which is built-in intelligent adaptive charging with USB Type-C charging port you can fast and full charge the Acebeam X50 in 1.8 hours and discharging function as a power bank with a max power of 36W and protocols of QC 3.0 & PD3.0. The X50 is capable of producing 40,000 lumens and a maximum beam visibility of 800meters (2625 feet). Added features include a standard tripod socket, single stainless steel switch activation, and safe mechanical lock function. The beam angle is up to 120 degrees, if you need to search a large area ,farm or warehouse, you can hold the torch in your hand with the ergonomically designed handle. This highly recommended Acebeam X50 multipurpose handheld searchlight is perfect for security guards, farmers, and search and rescue teams.
8 x imported famous brand LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
6500K Colour temperature:
Max 40,000 lumens output by rechargeable batteries pack
Ultra-Low: 230 lumens; 24hours;
Low: 650 lumens; 3,600cd; 120 meters; 11hours;
Med1: 2,250 lumens; 14,400cd; 240 meters; 3hours 40 minutes;
Med2: 6,500 lumens; 30,625cd; 350 meters; 2hours;
High1: 14,000 lumens; 55,932cd; 473 meters; 1hour 50 minutes;
High2: 26,000 lumens; 96,100cd; 620 meters; 1hour 45 minutes;
Turbo: 40,000 lumens; 160,000cd; 800 meters; 1hour 30 minutes;
Strobe: 12,000 lumens, 1hour 45 minutes;
5000K Colour temperature:
Max 38,000 lumens output by rechargeable batteries pack
Ultra-Low: 200 lumens; 24hours;
Low: 600 lumens; 3,025cd; 110 meters; 11hours;
Med1: 2,150 lumens; 13,225cd; 230 meters; 3hours 40 minutes;
Med2: 6,200 lumens; 27,225cd; 330 meters; 2hours;
High1: 13,500 lumens; 52,900cd; 430 meters; 1hour 50 minutes;
High2: 24,000 lumens; 90,000cd; 600 meters; 1hour 45 minutes;
Turbo: 38,000 lumens; 140,625cd; 750 meters; 1hour 30 minutes;
Strobe: 12,000 lumens, 1hour 45 minutes;
Utilizes 8 x CREE XHP70.2 LEDs with a max output of 40,000 lumens
Maximum beam intensity of 160,000 and maximum throw of 800 meters
Beam angle is up to 120 degrees, wider range of seeing
A step-down constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate up to 98%
Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function available
USB Type-C 35W fast charging; 1.8 hours for full charging
Built-in intelligent temperature controller for step down bright levels
Reliable mechanical safe lock-prevents accidental activation
Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
One single stainless steel switch provides access to all functions
Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance glass
Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum alloy, provided a rigid structure and a fast cooling efficiency
Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Rating in accordance with IP66
Impact resistant to 1 meter
1. This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
2. This flashlight is recommended use for adults or under adult supervision. Keep out of reach of children!
3. This flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turning on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
4. Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
5. Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
6. Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
7. It is normal for the light to accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo/output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the modes.
8. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance
9. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.