Alonefire 5 LED Bicycle Headlight + Rear light
Powerful Bike head and rear light that comes with 5 LEDs bright light. It provides a long run time up to 5 hours.
- 2 operation mode: Continuous or Flash, change mode by pressing the button on the top
- 5 Individual LED's mean a bright Torch, which is low on power, so be rest assured you'll stand out ( a must-have safety product for your bike)
- A great product is not just handy for cycling but for many other uses.
- SAFEGUARD ALL-PURPOSE BIKE WARNING LIGHT
1. Open the headlight by turning anti-clockwise at the front part, place the battery 4xAAA (LR-03) incorrect polarity.
2. Install the bracket and mount the headlight onto the bracket by sliding it toward the rear until it clicks into position.
3. To remove the headlight, while pressing the unlock button at the rear of the bracket, pull the headlight forward.
1. Install the bracket on your bike's seat rods. Two sizes of rubbers is provided to fit different diameters or the seat rods.
2. Slide the light assembly into the socket of the bracket until you hear a click. To remove the light assembly, push back the clip under the socket and take the light out.
- Material: Plastic
- Torch/front light size(mm): 95(L)x35(HD)x28(TD)
- Battery: 1.5V AAA*3 (not included)
- Rear light size(mm): 65(L)x40(W)x25(H)
- Battery: 1.5V AAA*2 (not included)
- Packing size(mm): 158(L)x148(W)x35(H)
- Weight(g): 115/140
1.5V AAA*2 (not included)
Included With Your Flashlight:
- Alonefire Rear light
Please note there's no warranty on the Alonefire products. Thank you!