Acebeam X50 2.0 Powerful Flashlight - 45000 Lumens
The common disadvantages of other high-brightness flashlights on the market are fast consumption of power/battery and long re-charging time. The X50 2.0 is equipped with a PD60W charging power design, which can fully charge the X50 within an hour, greatly improving the flexibility of the X50 2.0 as a lighting tool. 'My time is precious, and I don't want to waste too much time waiting for my flashlight to be fully charged, and it could be 3-5 hours! '---A voice from a consumer. The X50 2.0 (World's first PD power bank flashlight on the market) leads a new era of flashlights with a maximum output of 45,000 lumens (the brightest flashlight powered by 3X21700 batteries) and PD60W fast charging. Featured with PD60W and Type-C input/output, this handheld searchlight also is one outdoor mini power station to charge up phones and other devices. Waterproof to underwater 2meters, patented mechanical lockout, and single-handed operation, all these make X50 2.0 perfect for outdoor searching, industrial searching, self-defense, rescuing, and smart power on the go.
- X50 2.0 World's First PD Power Bank Brightest Flashlight--Illuminates the world
- 45,000 lumen turbo is an intense amount of power and easy to carry for long search and rescue.
- 60W Quick Charge USB-C Recharging offers a full battery in just one hour.
- 7 brightness modes plus strobe gives user options and self-defense.
- Temperature overheat protection and detachable handle for increased protection.
- The perfect first choice for outdoorsmen, cave explorer, campers and farm owners.
Specifications (Cool White 6500K)
8 x US imported CREE LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Cool White 6500K Color Temperature:
- Max 45,000 lumens output by the customized rechargeable battery pack
- Ultra-Low: 400 lumens; 11hours; 103meters, 2652cd;
- Low: 1,200lms~400lms, 6hours 5minutes+32minutes, 150meters, 5625cd;
- Med1: 2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 4hours+5minutes+32minutes, 195meters, 9506cd;
- Med2: 3,800lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 2hours 8minutes+5minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 251meters, 15,750cd;
- Med3: 7,500lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 13minutes+57minutes+10minutes+5minutes+32minutes, 332meters, 27,556cd;
- High: 15,000lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 2minutes+1hour 7minutes+10minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 479meters, 57,360cd;
- Turbo: 45,000lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 30seconds+1hour 6minutes+11minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 871meters,189,660cd;
- Strobe: 7,500lms, 1 hour, 332meters, 27,556cd;
Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
Size: 139.6(Length)x 75mm(Tube Diameter) x 51.8(Head Diameter) mm / 5.49 x 2.95 x 2.03" inch
Weight: 756g/26.6 oz (Including battery pack)
Rating in accordance with IP68, Impact resistant to 2 meter
- The X50 2.0 world's first PD power bank brightest flashlight powered by 3 x 21700 battery pack.
- Utilizes 8 pieces US imported CREE LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of up to 45,000 lumens.
- Supports PD60W Quick Charge USB-C recharging offers a full battery in less one hour
- The beam angle is up to 120°, a wide range of seeing
- The Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using it comfortably.
- Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function as power bank available
- Built-in safety self-testing intelligent charging&discharging circuit,convenient, fast and safe, and protocols of QC 3.0 & PD 3.0.
- One single stainless steel switch provides access to seven levels and Special Strobe mode which can be exchanged quickly and instant Turbo.
- High efficiency boost driver works constant current&voltage circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Reliable patented safe lock-No accidental activation
- Battery indicator to know when you're good to go
- Detachable handle for stable grip
- Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance glass
- Aerospace-grade A6061-T6 aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
- Rating in accordance with IP68, Impact resistant to 2 meter