Fenix AER-05 Remote Pressure Switch
Usually shipped within 24 hours
AER-05 remote switch is specialized in tactical flashlights with APF circuits (APF stands for Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System). This remote has a dual tactical switch panel that allows easy and fast operation of momentary-on or constant-on illumination. Its high-elastic PU cable with a length of 9”/23cm fits most gun barrels. It is compatible with APF flashlights powered by 21700 batteries, such as Fenix TK16 V2.0, TK28 TAC, the PD36 TAC.
Please note that this switch is NOT compatible with the Fenix PD36R.
- Designed for 21700 powered flashlights with APF circuits
- The pressure pad will engage momentarily ON but will not change brightness levels. TK16 V2.0 will engage strobe
- Cable fastener grooves
- Hook Fastener
- Compatible with ALG-05 Tactical Mount
- A6061-T6 Aluminum Design
- IP68 Rated
- 4 Nylon cable ties included
- Loop fastener included
- 9" Cable length made from durable PU material
- Pressure pad and tactical tail switch