Nitecore MT21C Multi-Task Adjustable Head Flashlight
The NITECORE MT21C compact multi-functional flashlight uses an innovative 90-degree tiltable head, giving you the unique ability to use the light as a streamlined everyday carry a torch or a versatile angled work light. Equipped with a powerful CREE XP-L HD V6 LED capable of 1000 lumens and 201 yards of throw, making it a great choice for professional and recreational uses alike.
Easy to Use Single Button Control
A single side switch controls five brightness levels and three special modes, allowing you to easily select any brightness level like turbo mode for long-distance searching, the ultralow mode for map reading, and three special modes (strobe, SOS, and beacon) for emergency situations like alerting others during roadside hazards or signalling first responders--all without fumbling with multiple buttons!
Compact, Lightweight and Extra-long Runtime
Powered by one 18650 or two CR123A batteries, the MT21C has a max runtime of up to 700 hours and can easily handle extended work shifts. The compact size and lightweight body of the MT21C won't weigh you down and allows it to easily be carried in pockets, bags and backpacks, making it an ideal light for EDC and travelling. The MT21C also includes a magnetic tail cap, holster, pocket clip and lanyard, giving it multiple mounting options for hands-free use and making it an ideal light for any task.
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with a 1000 lumen max output
- 90-degree adjustable head flashlight for streamlined or angled use
- Single side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- High-efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with up to 700 hours of runtime
- Built-in power indicator to easily check the battery voltage on the go
- Magnetic base and tail stand capability
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- NITECORE MT21C flashlight
- pocket clip
- 2x spare o-rings
- instruction manual
- warranty card
THERE IS NO BATTERY INCLUDED WITH THIS LIGHT. You will need a 18650 button-top battery.